Madaba1880 is an intimate, 3-stars hotel situated in the precise centre of the city of Madaba from where you can do all sightseeing in the city on foot.
The hotel was totally renovated in 2017, consisting of 31 newly decorated, comfortably furnished rooms with the following features:
- Brand new comfortable Therapedic mattresses for a healthy sleep.
- A choice of soft and hard pillows.
- In-room drinking water courtesy of the hotel.
- Kettle, coffee, tea & sugar courtesy of the hotel.
- View on the city and the church hosting the 6th century mosaic map.
- Free entry tickets to visit the popular la’ storia museum.
- Superior safety as the tourists police office is just opposite to the hotel entrance.
- Ballroom for events and conferences that can accommodate up to 200 guests (largest in Madaba hotels).
- A full size, newly redecorated bar & restaurant (San George), accommodates 85 guests.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet service.
- Parking and Valet facility.
- Entertainment from the newly installed led TV systems.
- Touring services.
Our rooms are air-conditioned, have a mini bar, toilet, bathtub, shower, (hair dryer and slippers upon request).
The hotel offers two bridal suites with a living room, three deluxe rooms featuring superior mattresses and larger TV sets, three connected rooms, four rooms with single beds, three rooms with triple beds and nineteen rooms with twin or double beds.
Madaba1880 is the perfect location for tourists being 40 minutes away by car from Amman city (33km), the Capital of Jordan, Ma’in city with its infamous hot water mineral spas, and the Dead Sea renowned for being the lowest point on earth, offering you both the experience of floating on water without having to swim while enjoying the therapeutic benefits of its mineral water and mud masks. Mount Nebo is less than 15 minutes by car (10km) and the baptism site is within 50 minutes (40 km). Queen alia airport is also 40 minutes away (38 km) – airport pick-up and drop-off can be arranged for a fee.
Madaba1880 is well located from the main road linking Jerash city to the north (78km) to Wadi rum (305km), Petra city (220km) and Aqaba city (285km) to the south. If you plan to cross the river Jordan and visit the West Bank then you are only an hour (43km) away from the border crossing point.
Madaba1880 is the smart choice for your stay as our hotel rates are about half the rates in those locations.